The Stock Management API features several resources:
- Product Stock to describe a stock of a product. It features information related to quantity (in stock, min, max, reorder) but also Product configuration, place or related party.
- Adjust Product Stock is a resource to request a product Sock quantity adjustment. A reason for adjustment could be provided (for example liked to an inventory check)
- Check Product Stock is a task-based resource to check a product configuration availability at a place and a date. It is possible for the server side to provide alternate option (if requested not available).
- Reserve Product Stock is used to perform a reservation for a product configuration. The requester could provide a specific product stock to be used. A related entity could be provided to link the entity related to this reservation (like a product order or quote for example).
- QueryProductStock is a task-based resource to retrieve a list of Product Stock from a list of complex attribute (for example all product stock in a given state, in a place and available for a channel)
Release Status: Pre-production
Approval Status: Team Approved
IPR Mode: RAND