All of the industry collaboration work developed within TM Forum is governed by the Strategy and Adoption SubcommitteeCollaboration Sub Committee (CSC), who work to represent and ensure that the wider interests of TM Forum membership are addressed.
The TM Forum Collaboration Strategy is developed working collaboratively with the Board, Executive Committee, Strategy and Adoption SubcommitteeCSC, Team Leaders and wider membership.
It is important to note that while the industry collaboration effort is governed or overseen by the Strategy & Adoption SubCommitteeCSC, any individual member can influence the direction of TM Forum. Here are some examples of how to achieve this,
- Submission of a contribution
- Feedback on draft deliverable
- Taking on a leadership role within a team
- Participating in Action Week
- Reviewing and commenting during strategy and roadmap reviews and discussions