|Table of Contents|
COMMUNITY Login Issue:
Some community users are reporting getting redirected to their user profile (see image below) when going to a community page - those starting with http://community.tmforum.org.
When encountering this issue you are advised to fully log out of the website and to log back in. You can do this by following these steps:
- Hover over the top right corner where it says "Welcome, <Your Name>"
- Click the Log Out
- You will be returned to the homepage, click the Log In / Register link
- Type in the email address you registered with (should be your business email address) and password
- Forgot your password? Click the forgotten password link and fill in your email address to have a password reset link sent to you.
- Once you are logged in try again with accessing the community link
CONFLUENCE Login Issue:
Some Confluence users are reporting getting redirected to their user profile (see image below) when going to a confluence page - those starting with http://projects.tmforum.org/wiki/
When encountering this issue you are advised to fully log out of the website and Confluence. Close all tabs except www.tmforum.org. Clear your cache and to log back in. You can do this by following these steps:
If you are unable to login to Confluence or are getting stuck in a loop when you try to login this may be browser cache/cookies issue.
Method A (preferred)
- Log out of the website www.tmforum.org
- Close then reopen browser
- Log in to the website www.tmforum.org
- Go to document page or open projects.tmforum.org/wiki
- in a 2nd tab
- Open a new private browser window (aka incognito mode in Chrome) steps on how to do this in each browser:
Method C - Recommended if you are not inconvenienced by losing cache/cookies to other sites