|Unordered List (ul)|
TM Forum's Business Management Open APIs are a family of REST based APIs APIs which make it easier to create, build and operate complex, innovative services.Product Ordering API
- Trouble Ticket
- Customer Management
- Product Catalog APIManagement
- Product Inventory APIManagement
- Product Ordering
- Billing API
- Service Catalog API
- Performance APIManagement
- Party Management
- SLA Management API
- Trouble Ticket API
- Onboarding API
- Federated Identity API
- Service Activation and Provisioning API
- Usage Management
- Performance Management
Why?Why use these APIs?
- Develop quickly using proven APIs
- Ensure seamless management across partner boundaries boundaries
including revenue sharing
- Leverage simple and light weight lightweight management APIs which have
been crowd sourced crowdsourced from across the industry
- Use common APIs that will be supported by potential partners
- Build upon over 25 years of expertise in end-to-end
- Because its faster and more efficient in gaining high quality
Where?When and where is it appropriate to use these APIs?
- When you are building products which are a mash-up
of capabilities from different providers
- When you want to manage the end to end quality or delivery
of this service
- When you want to expose capabilities through an open
standard catalog API
- When you want to manage key capabilities like
federated identity and service level agreements across boundaries
Better Management of Digital Services
Using Industry Crowd Sourced APIs
The increasingly complex multi-partner digital services value chain raises new challenges in terms of ensuring time-to-market, seamless management, cost-effectiveness and revenue sharing.
In order to meet these challenges, TM Forum members including the worlds largest service providers and suppliers have been working to develop APIs that enable the open digital ecosystem and provide critical management functionality to digital services.
TM Forum APIs are for developers and include specifications, reference implementations, postman, example code, sandbox and testing capabilities.
Use the API Table above to access REST based APIs, specifications, sandbox etc.
Place contributing company logos here
Examples in use