|Unordered List (ul)|
TM Forum's Business Management APIs are a family of REST based APIs which make it easier to create, build and operate complex, innovative services.
- Trouble Ticket
- Customer Management
- Product Catalog Management
- Product Inventory Management
- Product Ordering
- Billing Management
- Party Management
- SLA Management
- Usage Management
- Performance Management
- Develop quickly using proven APIs
- Ensure seamless management across partner boundaries
including revenue sharing
- Leverage simple and lightweight management APIs which have
been crowdsourced from across the industry
- Use common APIs that will be supported by potential partners
- Build upon over 25 years of expertise in end-to-end
- Because its faster and more efficient in gaining high quality
- When you are building products which are a mash-up
of capabilities from different providers
- When you want to manage the end to end quality or delivery
of this service
- When you want to expose capabilities through an open
standard catalog API
- When you want to manage key capabilities like
federated identity and service level agreements across
Better Management of Digital Services Using Industry Crowd Sourced APIs
The increasingly complex multi-partner digital services value chain raises new challenges in terms of ensuring time-to-market, seamless management, cost-effectiveness and revenue sharing.
In order to meet these challenges, TM Forum members including the worlds largest service providers and suppliers have been working to develop APIs that enable the open digital ecosystem and provide critical management functionality to digital services.
TM Forum APIs are for developers and include specifications, reference implementations, postman, example code, sandbox and testing capabilities.
Use the API Table to access REST based APIs, specifications, sandbox etc.
Examples in use
- Link videos
- Ailis to help identify videos from library