COMMUNITY Login Issue:
Some community users are reporting getting redirected to their user profile (see image below) when going to a community page - those starting with http://community.tmforum.org.
When encountering this issue you are advised to fully log out of the website and to log back in. You can do this by following these steps:
- Hover over the top right corner where it says "Welcome, <Your Name>"
- Click the Log Out
- You will be returned to the homepage, click the Log In / Register link
- Type in the email address you registered with (should be your business email address) and password
- Forgot your password? Click the forgotten password link and fill in your email address to have a password reset link sent to you.
- Once you are logged in try again with accessing the community link
CONFLUENCE Login Issue:
If you are unable to login to Confluence or are getting stuck in a loop when you try to login this may be browser cache/cookies issue.
Method A (preferred)
- Log out of the website www.tmforum.org
- Close then reopen browser
- Log in to the website www.tmforum.org
- Go to document page or open projects.tmforum.org/wiki in a 2nd tab
- Open a new private browser window (aka incognito mode in Chrome) steps on how to do this in each browser:
Method C - Recommended if you are not inconvenienced by losing cache/cookies to other sites