TM Forum Business Management API Portal
TM Forum's Business Management APIs are a family of REST based APIs which make it easier to create, build and operate complex, innovative services.
- Product Ordering API
- Product Catalog API
- Product Inventory API
- Billing API
- Service Catalog API
- Performance API
- SLA Management API
- Trouble Ticket API
- Onboarding API
- Federated Identity API
- Service Activation and Provisioning API
Why use these APIs?
- Develop quickly using proven APIs
- Leverage simple and light weight management APIs which have been crowd sourced from across the industry
- Use common APIs that will be supported by potential partners
- Build upon over 25 years of expertise in end to end management capabilities
- Because its faster and more efficient in gaining high quality
When and where is it appropriate to use these APIs?
- When you are building products which are a mash up of capabilities from different providers
- When you want to manage the end to end quality or delivery of this service
- When you want to expose capabilities through an open standard catalog API
- When you want to manage key capabilities like federated identity and service level agreements across boundaries