TM Forum Ecosystem APIs Portal
Nice, France, May 6th & 7th 2016 : Join application designers, usability engineers, developers, entrepreneurs, and expert mentors at the competitive hack.
See here for full details of the agenda, challanges, prizes etc.
February 1 - 3 2016 : Join developers, entrepreneurs, and expert mentors at the open collaborative hackathon during Action Week, Lisbon 2016.
This is your unique opportunity to bring your product and rapidly build innovative new prototype solutions on an open ecosystem platform. Experimenting with the open platform, Open APIs and creative new solutions exposed by others in the hack, you will participate in a collaborative experience and gain valuable, expert feedback. This Open Hack is hosted within a community of 150+ global experts, and has a focus on the next wave of Open APIs; preordering, onboarding and privacy management.
TM Forum's Business Management APIs are a family of REST based APIs which make it easier to create, build and operate complex, innovative services.
- Trouble Ticket
- Customer Management
- Product Catalog Management
- Product Inventory Management
- Product Ordering
- Billing Management
- Party Management
- SLA Management
- Usage Management
- Performance Management
- Develop quickly using proven APIs
- Ensure seamless management across partner boundaries
including revenue sharing
- Leverage simple and lightweight management APIs which have
been crowdsourced from across the industry
- Use common APIs that will be supported by potential partners
- Build upon over 25 years of expertise in end-to-end
- Because its faster and more efficient in gaining high quality
- When you are building products which are a mash-up
of capabilities from different providers
- When you want to manage the end to end quality or delivery
of this service
- When you want to expose capabilities through an open
standard catalog API
- When you want to manage key capabilities like
federated identity and service level agreements across
TM Forum Ecosystem API Contributing Companies