1. Table of Contents
2. Project Overview
This "Project" is a boundary project to create a container to hold the Project Charters that need to frequently collaborate with live collaboration materials (as opposed to published materials).
The Projects included within the boundary are:
Agile & IT
- Core Frameworx
- APIs (including Catalog management, previously a separate charter)
- ODA (including DSRA/DPRA, previously a separate charter)
- API, ZOOM on NFV APIs & provisioning work
- ZOOM, Core Frameworx on Common Information Model
- API Data Model and Core Frameworx on Information Model
- Catalog with API and ZOOM on API requirements
- DSRA, DPRA and ZOOM on platform capabilities
- DPRA with Core Frameworx on potential impacts and changes
- All teams need to consider impacts to Core Frameworx
This was successful in helping with cross project interaction, indeed in R18.0 a similar approach is being adopted for the "Application Project Area", and will be repeated in future releases until new arrangements are agreed.
- Goal: to facilitate easier communication and coordination across the various efforts
- Minimize impact to existing sign-ups to “Project/Confluence spaces” to avoid losing people on migration
- Preserve outward facing thought leadership segmentation
- For Release 18.0 continue to use the “Core Project Area” in which a number of existing projects will reside as individual Project Charters
- Add a new project; ODA (ODES, as launched at TAW Vancouver)
- No “Core” project leads – ad-hoc committee of leads from the individual teams meet should it become necessary – charter review, coordination and checkpoints focus at Project level. Ad-hoc committee for issue escalation will have no governance authority at this time – work on consensus basis
Links to Core Project Area Charters for R18.0:
3. Charter History
4. Legal Notice
Copyright © TM Forum 2018. All Rights Reserved.
This document and translations of it may be copied and furnished to others, and derivative works that comment on or otherwise explain it or assist in its implementation may be prepared, copied, published, and distributed, in whole or in part, without restriction of any kind, provided that the above copyright notice and this section are included on all such copies and derivative works. However, this document itself may not be modified in any way, including by removing the copyright notice or references to TM FORUM, except as needed for the purpose of developing any document or deliverable produced by a TM FORUM Collaboration Project Team (in which case the rules applicable to copyrights, as set forth in the TM FORUM IPR Policy, must be followed) or as required to translate it into languages other than English.
The limited permissions granted above are perpetual and will not be revoked by TM FORUM or its successors or assigns.
This document and the information contained herein is provided on an "AS IS" basis and TM FORUM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Direct inquiries to the TM Forum office:
4 Century Drive, Suite 100
Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA
Tel No. +1 973 944 5100
fax No. +1 973 944 5110
TM Forum Web Page: www.tmforum.org